Bids, Requests for Qualifications, Requests for Proposals
Welcome to the Borough of Bergenfield competitive bids, proposals, quotations, and qualifications opportunities webpage!
The borough is transitioning from a paper-based procurement system to an electronic, web-based system.
To receive information, notifications, or submit a response to a request for bids (RFB), request for proposals (RFP), request for qualifications, or a request for quotes (RFQ) please complete the following step(s):
- Sign up to register. It’s free.
- Subscribe to receive notifications on upcoming opportunities.
- Follow to receive notifications on a specific opportunity. Select the follow button in the upper right-hand corner of the opportunity page.
For more information about how to register, please see the help file.
This electronic procurement system will allow you to:
- Receive notifications about new and/or existing opportunities
- Receive amendment and addenda automatically
- Submit questions and receive answers to open opportunities
- Respond electronically to opportunities to ensure they are completed accurately
- Receive real time support for questions on how to use the system
- Have one location for opportunities issued by the Borough of Bergenfield
For more information about how to use the web-based system, please see the vendor guides.
The Borough of Bergenfield is required to comply with the New Jersey Local Public Contracts Laws.