BERGENFIELD, NJ -- Today, the Borough opened its COVID-19 vaccination site at Conlon Hall, where staff from Bergen New Bridge Medical Center will be administering vaccines to qualifying residents with an appointment. The Borough entered into a partnership with Bergen New Bridge Medical Center to begin vaccinating residents in Bergenfield last month.
To register for an appointment, visit http://bergenfield.com/vaccine?fbclid=IwAR2GwwmfaHRFXJSQ09feOzXaGFKtBWB1E86nENRi3OigLivDmS9Y60SZFlA. Only residents with an appointment will be able to get vaccinated at Conlon Hall.
Residents that would like to be vaccinated at Conlon Hall should prepare for the following:
- Fill out all required information on the website at https://bergenfield.com/vaccine
- After filling out the form, you should expect an email from Bergen New Bridge Medical Center requesting additional information.
- After completing and returning the additional information, you will receive another email with a date and time of an appointment
- Please remember not to share email addresses with someone else that has already registered. You will not be able to register multiple people with the same email address
- Do not worry if you do not hear back immediately as the process will take time.
“Throughout the pandemic, it has been our top priority to keep residents healthy and limit the spread of COVID-19 in our Borough,” said Mayor Amatorio. “When the vaccine became available, we worked hard to find a way to get Bergenfield families vaccinated right here and I am thrilled that that has begun today. I would like to thank the tremendous staff of Bergen New Bridge Medical Center as well as Monsignor Richard Arnhols of St. John the Evangelist RC Church for allowing us to use Conlon Hall as a vaccination site.”